Objective of this webinar:
This webinar will bring you a wealth of information on specific learning disabilities and co-existing conditions in children.
When is it conducted?
Next webinar is conducted in two parts.
Part 1 – Thursday 4th March
Part 2 – Saturday 6th March
Time – 7 to 8.00 pm Oman local time.
Who is this for?
This webinar is for teachers and parents who are interested to understand more about learning difficulties in children and want to enhance their teaching and support to meet the needs of all children.
This information is a must for all teachers as our classrooms continue to become more diverse than ever before.
This training will equip teachers and parents with tools to make their classrooms more inclusive.
Parents who are supporting the learning of their children this year can also benefit from this training.
How will this be conducted?
This two day webinar will be conducted virtually through zoom meeting.
What will it cover?
- Explanation of learning differences and how it affects learning and behavior.
- How to identify the signs and symptoms of the conditions covered in this presentation.
- Current statistics and research.
- Recommendations for teaching students with learning challenges.
- Creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all students.
What learning disabilities and conditions will be covered under this presentation?
- Language Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Visual Processing Disorder
- Executive Functions Deficits
- Selective Mutism
Who will conduct this webinar?
What is the fee for this webinar?
This live webinar is being offered at 15% discount – Fee is 12 OR
What does this webinar include?
This webinar will include the following:
- Presentation Slides and Webinar Recordings
- A Certificate of Participation
- A Free Resource Pack:
- This fantastic free resource pack has around 400 pages of essential reading and spelling material. This resource is printable and is useful for children struggling with reading and spelling or learning the English language. You can use this material at home, at school, or in virtual tutoring sessions.
- Each curriculum included in this pack also comes with tutorial videos on using the curriculum. This pack’s reading and spelling curriculum cover miscellaneous spelling rules and syllable patterns that govern the English language. Learning these concepts will open the door to accurate reading (decoding) and spelling (encoding) skills.
- As teachers, we need a toolbox from which to draw tools to be successful in meeting the needs of our students. This resource provided during this event will be an excellent and invaluable tool you will have for a lifetime. With the resources in this pack, your students will become more confident with their literacy skills.
- Learning and applying these rules and patterns based on the most researched and tried Orton Gillingham teaching approach will make them fluent readers and writers. The Orton Gillingham approach is research-based and has been used for many decades to successfully provide literacy remediation to students of all ages.